This was it. This was the week when everything started to fall apart. Let’s start with the positives. I was able to complete all of the assigned work this week. I was able to all three of my Daily Creates on each of their assigned days, even if some of them were posted a bit late at night. I also completed my audio reflection and I was able to catch a live listening session of DS106 Radio, which I shared my thoughts on. I finished three assignments from the assignment bank, a one man show, a bizarre McDonald’s order, and the required sound effect story. And finally, I was able to create a bumper for DS106 Radio as well as brainstorm for my radio show project.

The problem is that I ended up starting many of these projects far too late, and I can think of a few errors within the audio that I couldn’t address because I simply did not have enough time to re-record anything. There were a few other factors that contributed to my inability to focus on them, such as the start of my volunteer hours at the SPCA, continuing play rehearsals, and a few essays that I had to complete, but the fact that I only just barely made it by this week has me severely concerned. These complications also made it very difficult for me to keep up with commenting on others’ posts. My hope is that things will smooth over next week, considering I will only have to do one shift at the SPCA and I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to schedule it on Saturday, but at the same time I know that I have some more essays due in that week, so I’m still very worried for the future.